Wednesday, October 09, 2013

STORIES................

Over the next year I plan to write a series of very short stories about my life and stories my father and uncle told me about things they did growing up in the lumber business.
Titles will be something like this.............
The Late Doctor
Chisel, Hammer and Mercurochrome
Playground Lumberyard
Eleven Perfect Years
Broken Bats
The Dog and the Dog Catcher
All Star to No Star
Speech Therapy and Tutored
Jr. High Science
Coronet Lessons
Sittin The Bench
Dick's Sales Technique
Dunker
14-15-71%
Song Spinners/Band
Saw Christ
High School Girl Friend
Chose Mary Jane
Rock Concerts
Joker, Smoker, Midnight Toker
The Tar Kettle
What I Learned I College
10-9-1977
10-13-1978
Be Careful What You Pray For
3-12-1980
10-25-1981
In Business There Are No Friends
OLA
Music Booster Years
Apha
California
Killing Chickens
There may be more and I may decide to leave some of these out.  I hope my children, grand children, and other family members will enjoy reading little bits of my life.  This, in the end, may explain a little of my insaneness.  Keep checking back for the stories.

No comments: