Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Yes, It's True.

After 87 years (three generations) of the Lutterbein family operating a business at 444 N. Michigan Ave. in Edgerton Ohio, the last Lutterbein living in Edgerton has decided (along with the board of directors of Building Concepts, Inc.) it's time to sell the business and try something different.



We have just begun to activly market to sell Lutterbein Lumber Company.  As most people know the building industry has been hit hard by the current recession.  There are a number of things that I could site as problems, but you don't want to hear any of them.  Let it be said that if things were better, we wouldn't be doing this.

I just hope we can find a good buyer so there can be a quality lumber / hardware store in Edgerton.  I love Edgerton and the people in Edgerton.  I hope you will continue to support us during this time of transition and if I can find a buyer, I hope you will support them as well.  Thanks!  Bill Lutterbein

No comments: