Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas All

Good Morning and Merry Christmas,
     Here it is Christmas Eve morning.  I haven't sent a single card out .....again this year.  I'm at work with a nice cup of coffee thinking about Christmas and friends and relatives....reflecting on the past year.  I was thinking how good my life has been this past year, despite another miserable year in the building industry.  I have hope and faith that the business will come back soon.
     My family and I are blessed for knowing and interacting with all you you.  As all of you know Christmas is about the birth of Christ.  And we all know all the miracles and the teachings of Christ, but there is another really good aspect of Christmas.  That is being able to sit down and reflect.  To me Christmas is not only a time to praise God, but a time to give thanks for all the blessings God has given us.
     It can be a sad time too because of the loved ones we lost this last year and earlier, but because of our faith, we know they are with Jesus in heaven looking over us with warmth and love.  We miss their presence, but we must remember them, for they are still here in us and our family.  We look at family members and see traits or actions that remind us of our loved one.  Be happy, remember fondly.
So on this Christmas Eve, I wish you Peace, Joy, Love and Understanding.
God Bless You,
Bill Lutterbein

1 comment:

The Sheplers said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family!